View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brentry
Major

re: Heyo

Brentry here, 55 monk.  A buddy of mine, Dustoph, is an inactive guild member of yours and he got my started playing a couple months ago.  He said that you guys were going to be the guild for me if I stuck to playing.

Brief history is that I played on the E'ci server at released and played until a little after PoP came out.  I was a rogue named Nepic and quickly learned that I enjoyed raiding.  Being a rogue I was always in the action scouting out whatever instance we were going after, figuring out our best plan of attack for each situation.  But high school ended and real life left me with little time so I said my farewells and ran head first into Innoruuk and let him have all the spoils of war I had collected.

Fast forward to now, got to start the monk I always wanted to play and really enjoy it.  Nostalgia hit me real hard and made me remember why I spent so much time playing back in the day.  The only problem is the guild I am in is really just a guild to say hi to each other and nothing much else.  So here I am, putting myself out there.  I've grouped with more than a few of you and understand the etiquette of raiding, grouping, so on and so on.  I recently started a new job that has me working nights for now, but I'm usually on after that leveling up, though I am hoping to attend some raids on my free nights.

Either way, just wanted to come on here and throw out a what's up post.

Gratefull/Healingwind
Colonel

Lets group up sometime soon, Brentry. I have a 57 enchanter that might make a good duo partner!

Gratefull Dead - 60 Necro

Truheart - 60 Shaman

Healingwind - 60 Cleric

Semiafk - 60 Enchanter

Fidi Dkpminus - 55 Wizard
Brentry
Major

I'm definitely down for that, I'll look for you.  Was also hoping to get in on a raid with you guys sometime this week, I should be on during primetime on Thursday.

Gratefull/Healingwind
Colonel

Plane of Sky is likely tonight, usually around 7pm EST!

Gratefull Dead - 60 Necro

Truheart - 60 Shaman

Healingwind - 60 Cleric

Semiafk - 60 Enchanter

Fidi Dkpminus - 55 Wizard
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum