View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toxigen

re: Toxigen - 60 Enchanter App

Greetings folks,

I just submitted an application using the "Apply to AG" link as instructed.

A bit about me: 30 year old long-time MMO fan that got started in the golden era ('99-'04) playing Asheron's Call.  I run a small (and very niche) manufacturing / R&D company in FL.

I have played off and on with the crew at Anonymous for the last year and a half or so...with a couple long breaks amidst that timeframe.  I had never played EQ before P99...some RL buddies hounded me for months just to try it.  December of '15 I made Toxigen and never looked back.  I love the game and the folks that play here on this server.

To be honest, I'm kind of an EQ noob.  I learn new mechanics and features of the game on a near weekly basis...and I know I have a ways to go to master the Enchanter class.  Recently I found some cool solo videos and realized that my self-taught method of play isn't exactly up to min/max standards...and I'm looking to improve.  I take criticism well and consider myself a quick learner.

I have had nothing but pleasurable experiences grouping with members of AG.  Not that I'm speaking poorly of <Anonymous>, but the raids are few and far between and I'd simply like the opportunity to see more of P99's end game without having to sell my soul to A/A.  The idea of the CSG alliance is cool to me as I find myself with time on weekend mornings, etc where I could easily answer a batphone and come in for some off-peak kills.

Recently, I have been enjoying duo'ing with my RL buddy who is a Cleric.  We farmed up a bunch of plat to make some twink alts, so I have a decently geared Monk that I'm progressing on as well...so in the future if we're overloaded on Enchanters I could bring some melee action.  That being said, I know I have some gear upgrades to acquire on the Enchanter and will be focusing more on that now that I have an itch to play at level 60 again.

Anyway, I won't ramble anymore than I already have.  I'll be online tonight after work as I have a nice little break from the GF so if anyone would like to group up.  

Cheers,

Toxigen

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum