View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnarchyAo

re: Hello there

Greetings friends,

My name is Andrew "AnarchyAo" Shifflett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewshifflett).

I played Everquest from launch until halfway through high-school (roughly 2003 for me) and I haven't played since.

I used to stream to Twitch.tv for many years, with my parents supporting me as I failed out of community college for 5 years and then moved on to university to fail for another 3 years.

I'm currently 29 years old. I live in San Francisco, CA and I work for www.fastly.com and I would like to join Azure Guard as an honorary member of social status.

I want people to talk with during my journey to level 60. I would appreciate your company. Also I have some inroads with the game developer community and I can bestow upon my guild friends (you guys) great amounts of swag when said swag is received (alpha access, game input, etc).

Did I mention that I was the first level 50 in Tribes: Ascend? It's true!

Any who, nice to meet you all and I look forward to being part of this wonderful family.

(Like my presumptuous closing? I work in sales, we're real pieces of shit).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum