View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maschenny88
Sergeant

re: Hi, 51 Bard

Hi,

I'm Maschenny, I'm a bard currently level 51. I've been looking for a casual raid guild to join. Expediency reached out to me on the p99 forums and after a few days of reading through AG member posts, I have decided this guild is likely a good fit for me. Of course I would like to group with some of you to make sure the fit is indeed what I have been looking for. So, see you all in game, my name is Maschenny.

MASCHENNY

expediency
General

re: Hi, 51 Bard

Hello!  Glad to see you check us out.  Look for us in game, we have quite a few members around your level, and if you are free on tuesday night come to our sky raid.  We go up about 730 745.  sometimes we do a quick run and only kill the bosses (takes 90 minutes or so) and other times we stay until about 10:30 - 11 and clear four or five islands. 

Right now on p99 most of the bosses are popping from monday night until tuesday evening.  If you can play during those times, thats when there is a lot of action. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum