View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borogovia
Sergeant

re: Borogovia - 54 Necromancer

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I am 24 years old male, used to play EQ on live mostly as a Beastlord from 2004 until 2008 or so. Did a bit of raiding with a guild called Tribal Fury on Vazaelle, raided GoD, CoA, DoN, and some later expansions.  Started on Project 1999 back in November 2014, and am back from a 6 month break or so and wanted to get more involved and find a fun casual guild, and maybe get into some raiding if time permits.

I love EQ, mostly the social and group aspect of the game compared to more modern MMOs, and after taking a look at some guild options I think Azure Guard would be the right fit for me. Outside of EQ I enjoy watching sports, mainly football and college basketball, I also enjoy playing softball, volleyball, and going out for drinks with friends.

Looking forward to meeting everyone if i'm lucky enough to join, feel free to hit me up in game if you need help with anything!

- Boro

Drogun
Grizluk
Chief Master Sergeant

Hey Boro!

I see your application is in - next step is to join us in game for a few events or groups (with an officer). For the first 2, you won't have the benefit of guildchat, so you'll have to seek us out with '/ all azure" or your friends list if you have the room. Once you've done that twice, you'll get a trial tag. 3rd event gets you full membership and you'll start getting DKP and stuff.

If you have any questions or are looking to get together, look for any of the characters in my sig. I'll do what I can for you if I'm online.

Grizluk - 60 SHM / Drogun - 60 ROG / Aarawn - 52 WIZ / Duren - 55 RNG / Kobain - 52 BRD
JerronCandyman

Borogovia sent me a tell today when I was in WL saying he had applied to AG and asking if I wanted to join him at the Holgresh cave to help him break/hold the camp. I spent probably 6 hours or so grouped with him trying to help him get Holgresh Elder Beads. Unfortunately we didn't have any luck getting the beads to drop, but I can vouch for the fact that he is solid. Had a great time talking with him and he'd fit right in with AG. I definitely recommend we get him in some officer groups or on some of our raids ASAP.

Yeardly/Neostorm

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azure Guard Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum